Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Not Another Apartment Post

 


It feels like I've hit a wall in the apartment storytelling.

Or, as was recently said, "It was an epic 10-part saga on the blog."

So, yeah, I probably need to take a night off.

In fact, there wasn't much to say today as it is. 

Move this box, throw that out, etc.

A trip to a different Ikea (for a second straight day) yielded answers but no desk.

The part that I need -- legs -- will be available next week. So that gives me time to mull things over.

Plus I-95 was as it always is. I hit some traffic going to New Haven.

I hit some from New Haven to Stratford.

Topics for a sports report at CSB

I did "Doubleheader" and then taught my class at CSB.

A bad night of sleep made for a teacher that wasn't up to his best.

The class flamed out before I got back on 95.

Then I sat in construction traffic. I departed the highway at Exit 18 -- Sherwood Island State Park -- before doing a dance of traffic lights between Westport and Norwalk.

I hit literally every light. Red, of course.

Eventually, I made it back to Greenwich. Sean and The Cat awaited.

So did dinner.

Yeah, that was my day. There's still a change of address to be done and DMV issues to address. Other things beyond that.

But, for now, I'll pass on more tails from the Real House Dad of Greenwich (credit: birthday boy Chris Erway).

Maybe tomorrow.


No comments: