Thursday, October 01, 2009

So Who Do You Want On Your Broadcast?

Neil Best has the announcing pairs for the division series on TBS. Here are your choices:

Chip Caray/Ron Darling
Don Orsillo/Buck Martinez
Dick Stockton/Bob Brenly
Brian Anderson/Joe Simpson

Folks, you tell me. Personally, I'd like it to be Brian Anderson and Joe Simpson, mostly because Brian (now the TV voice of the Milwaukee Brewers) gave me feedback on my play-by-play once and gave me a very favorable review. Plus he's a good broadcasters.

Yet we're stuck with Chip Caray (I just don't get it) and Ron Darling calling Yankees-Tigers/Twins. This is supposedly TBS's "A" team. I'd rather Phil Giubileo and I call it first.

Phil is the voice of the Bridgeport Sound Tigers and was on "The Press Box" today. Plus he's called baseball before, as have I. That qualifies us.

No comments: