Monday, October 26, 2009

Rob's BG Five - Week 6

This is going to be painful...

1) New Canaan (6-0, Last Week: 1) - Easy enough.
2) Staples (6-0, 3) - Moving up.
3) Pomperaug (6-0, 4) - Solid.
4) Masuk (6-0, 5) - Not much to say.
5) Bridgeport Central (5-1, NR) - How can I put Greenwich higher than the Hilltoppers? I can't - they won the game. I still think GHS is the better team but on Friday night, Central was better on the field. And so...
6) Greenwich (5-1, 2) - They'll be back. I believe in the Cardinals. But folks, here's the thing. I'm their radio "voice." If I don't knock them down, people will cry foul. Of course, if I drop them altogether, people will also cry foul. So King (5-0) gets knocked out, and St. Joe's (5-1) stays out as well.

And if Greenwich uses this as their bulletin board material, I'll understand.

OK. That's that.

No comments: