Thursday, October 29, 2009

For Just A Moment (With VIDEO)

I'm here for a quick hello. The World Series has begun and I haven't posted anything. Shame on me.

As I write, the Bombers have a 2-1 lead in Game 2. Mark Teixeira and Hideki Matsui have home runs for New York. After being very nervous, the new big house is rocking.

Oh, and we're looking at the possibility of Mo for two innings tonight, with tomorrow off. Not my favorite approach.

Good friend Sean Kilkelly wrote about why there's such epic hatred towards the 26-time World Champions on Facebook. There are some who, I swear, are purely living to get off by infuriating the likes of me. I'm telling you - as Babe Ruth is my witness - they would happily burn friendships along the way if needed.

Makes my blood pressure boil.

Also proves that there are some classless, asinine, clueless, irrelevant people in this world with nothing better to do. And they don't seem to realize just how bad they look.

Why is there such general insensitivity (and I'm not just talking about sports here)?

Other things are grinding my gears tonight. Best to go "Rule 55" on y'all. Enjoy "The Natural." (Facebookers, the video is here)


3-1, New York. Hip Hip Jorge with an RBI single.

No comments: