Friday, January 14, 2022

I'm Good

Even an incorrect scoreboard made me laugh 

I'm tired.

That's all I literally want to say.

But, first, I should add that it was a good day.

Did you ever have a day that just brought a smile to your face? Even the hiccups didn't ruin it?

I've got some stuff going on that needs to be fixed/looked at but nothing that could ruin this day.

Is there a particular reason? Yes and no, I guess. It just felt like a day where things went right and I was happy.

Even driving all the way to Trumbull to call basketball didn't turn out to be a chore. Traffic wasn't too bad and the experience of calling middle school basketball was joyous.

I didn't make a dime but it seemed like people enjoyed the broadcast and, occasionally, that's good enough. Not something I should make a habit of.

Then I came back home, ordered dinner, and worked on stuff that needed to be addressed. Nothing was resolved but I took necessary steps and that's OK.

I've got hockey again tomorrow.

So, really, yeah, that's it.

Just wanted to say it's a good day.



No comments: