Sunday, June 07, 2020

It's a Beautiful Day


Today: Not as warm as yesterday. Sunshine will mix with some clouds. The high will be 73 degrees. Humidity will be low (Source: AccuWeather)

As it has been with all of you I'm sure, the tension, anger, and frustration has reached its boiling point.

I've generally shut down. I'm tired of only one opinion being welcomed at the table.

I've moved onto ignoring.

And I'm watching a country that is marching in the streets daily with, dare I say, relaxed social distancing protocols. So if "the numbers" on COVID-19 go back up, that will be cool, right?

See, I don't view COVID as a hoax. I know it was and is very real.

But the term "flatten the curve" seems so ... hmmm ... April?

Enough.

Enough of all of it.

I'm going out today.

A total shut down? No, not at all. Given my life involves staying on top of things, I'll glance towards the big world but I'll mostly be checked out.

This doesn't mean I don't care about Black Lives Matter or George Floyd or anything else. It just means that two solid weeks of unrest, along with 13 weeks of Pandemic Paradise, has worn me down.

And, now, Elmer Fudd is trending. I'm completely serious.

Elmer Fudd. Check Twitter. And, just be prepared.

It's so pleasant out. Go hug ... oops ... elbow bump someone.

Be kind.

Peace out, y'all.

No comments: