Sunday, June 14, 2009

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz...NBA...


This is Four-Legged Fred, Rob's trusty, amazingly handsome cat writing. Rob would have written this post himself, but he fell asleep, and as he was doing so, he asked me to fill in.

First off, it's nice to meet you all. Can anybody change my litter box, or get me a bite to eat?

Never mind.

The reason for this post is to tell you that the NBA (The Necessarily Boring Amusement league) season is over. The LA Lakers beat the Orlando Magic in five games, just as Rob predicted. I (and Rob) don't care what the Colin Cowherds of the world say. Despite occasionally being interested in it, the NBA is boring, with largely uninteresting players. We'll take college hoops and hockey for winter sports.

Would there be an increase in caring if the Knicks returned to form? Well does a cat bathe himself? The answer is "yes" but only around the New York area. And if Stuart Scott took his "BOO YA" act somewhere else, we'd shout cries of joy (I'd probably meow). Beyond that, who cares?

HEY! ROB! Anything you want to add?

Nope, still sleeping. I'm guessing he's dreaming about the 15-0 whooping the Yanks put on the Mets, and the potential whooping Brian Bruney could have put on that litter head K-Rod. Bruney's right. The act was old when it began (and I think Rob would say the same goes for Joba).

But what do I know? I'm just a cat.

Well nice talking to you. Gotta go now. There are mice to hunt for. They're quite tasty. A little Frank's Hot Sauce and you've got yourself a party!

No comments: