Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One More Movie Line

I forgot to include this in my writeup about the other best movie lines, but I think a few have been left out, especially off our last post.

I think "I'm afraid you're just too darn loud" from Back to the Future, by the noted thespian Huey Lewis (and how he didn't get nominated for an Oscar is beyond my comprehension) is an underutilized line. Still, the band received a nod for "The Power of Love" though it didn't win (and considering the number of times I heard Lionel F'ing Richie on Sunday only raised my blood pressure, as the former Commodore won said Academy Award).

But one of the great lines, like the many brilliant ones from so many other movies is:

"Do You Like Huey Lewis and the News?" - American Psycho

Of course, I can't embed it. Typical.

No comments: