Friday, June 12, 2009

Mets lead Yankees 2-1, and I Sort of Don't Care

Sorry, it's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final. I don't care that much about Bud's Folly playing in the Bronx tonight.

It's not to say that I'm not annoyed - I am - but I hate interleague play and I despise the Subway Series. That's kind of why I'm home tonight watching the Cup on TV. Kris (my cousin, not...never mind) was able to get rid of our tickets, so I opted to chill tonight. I went to Sears to get a new headlight for my car (I just replaced it back in September....GRRRRR) and a battery for the garage door opener. Then I had dinner in the Danbury Fair Mall and watched the people.

Then I came home...replaced the headlight...and began to prep for the Red and White Game - tomorrow, live at Cardinal Stadium in Greenwich and on your radio at 1490 AM and online at WGCH.com!

So I'm content.

No score in the hockey game.

And Mark Teixeira just hit a two-run homer. 3-2 Bombers. Long way to go.

So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Hold on...not done. Joe Girardi, please please please be quiet. Who cares if Brad Penny threw at A-Rod? To me, it was a non-issue. Girardi wasn't complaining but he was accusing. I think Joe needs to focus on the lousy bullpen and the fact that they're playing with no heart against the Red Sox. And Jonathan Paperblon got fined for slow play? Holy cow, what is the world coming to?

No comments: