Thursday, November 04, 2021

My Burrito


 

I ordered Chipotle for lunch today. 

My order was pretty simple and, admittedly, lame.

Give me a burrito. When you have good ground beef that's my default. Chipotle does not so I switch between chicken or steak and, lately, brisket.

A little sweet to go with the spice.

So on my burrito, I simply want meat, cheese, rice, and salsa. You put beans on it and I'm sending it back.

Literally what I listed is what I want: 

- Meat
- Cheese
- Rice
- Salsa.

Yes. It's lame. I've been told that by people from Chipotle, Moe's, Qdoba, friends, family, and others. I'm aware I have picky, bad taste in food. I have nearly 53 years of experience with my failures as a consumer.

But back to the burrito. It arrived and, as you can probably see, it was fairly lackluster.

Maybe I ordered it wrong.

But did it not look like it was a children's burrito? I had to actually double-check my order to make sure I didn't order a kid's meal.

Alas, I did not.

I tweeted at Chipotle but didn't get a response.

Of course, I ate the burrito.

And some chips.

But, please, can I have the adult meal next time?

No comments: