Friday, May 17, 2019

Schedule Update


A few schedule notes:

First, I'm jumping on a team bus tomorrow to head to Massachusetts with Brunswick, as the Bruins finish the lacrosse season against Berkshire. Game time is 3 p.m via Local Live.

On Sunday, I'll get together with Greenwich High School football again as the Cardinals get their state championship rings. The day begins at 4 p.m. with a youth clinic and a parents symposium. Then I'll help host the ring ceremony at 5 p.m.

If it works out, we'll air the ceremony on Robcasting Radio.

Then, my FCIAC load will give me the FCIAC baseball semis and championship game on Monday and Wednesday from Stamford. I'm thrilled to be back on the call of FCIAC baseball after two years away. I will admit that this was a goal.

Local Live is the exclusive broadcaster for the FCIAC semifinals and championships.

There's a chance I might also jump on lacrosse (probably in Section One in New York) later in the week, but we'll see.

Then -- officially -- after that? Who knows?

Again, I want to keep filling up my schedule with games. So reach out and let's see what we can do.

There's been interest from Little League, American Legion, Cal Ripken, and Babe Ruth baseball. Hopefully lots more.

The Clubhouse is also trying to return but my schedule has sort of been mucking up that water. We're hoping for the next show on May 29th and more in June, but check your local listings (such as Facebook or Twitter).

Lastly, I've been sitting on this one, but I'm excited to say that I'm hosting the Greenwich Town Party on WGCH for the third year in a row. My co-host will be none other than Sean Adams! He's a young musician in his own right, and I thought he'd be the perfect sidekick for the gig. We're expected to go on the air at 11 a.m. but again, follow along on social media for more.

So that's everything for now.

Here's the Ketcham/Mahopac broadcast from yesterday.

No comments: