Wednesday, May 15, 2019

On My iPad

Dan is in the background. Joe Early is partially obscured
I'm back from the Darien/Brunswick lacrosse showdown and my computer doesn't work. Might be the battery. At least I hope that's all.

So I'm writing on my iPad.

Brunswick was the better team tonight, and I hope to show you the video as I called the game with Dan Arestia and Damian Andrew via Local Live as well as DAF Media.

Perhaps once I get my computer running again, I can embed the broadcast in this post.

I was thrilled to work with Dan Arestia (my old HAN Network colleague and friend) as well as Damian Andrew and the DAF Media crew.

Brunswick picked up the non-conference win, which I suppose resolves the question of who's better for now, but it was a well-played game at a very high level. I hope they do it again next year, and would love to be back with DAF Media again soon.

But for now, I'll settle down and call it a night. Onto Mahopac baseball tomorrow, though Brunswick baseball is done for the year. There might be one more Brunswick lacrosse broadcast.

Then I hope the FCIAC's on Local Live.

Then we'll see after that.

(Update: It was my computer battery. Here's the broadcast, courtesy of DAF Media).

No comments: