Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Back Home

How I started my day.
I'm sleepy.

Eight hockey games, two world championships included, along with a five-hour drive (that should take about 2.5 hours) will run a person down.

So here I am, back in the real world.

I don't do things halfway, as I've said before. I also don't relax a lot when I travel.

Given this was work, there was little chance for relaxation.

So I'm home, with a cat who is happy to see me.

I'll do Doubleheader tomorrow, and get back with a lacrosse game on Friday. Then I'm taking the weekend off. Oh, wait. I'm never allowed to take a break. I could work, but then how would my mother get out to enjoy Mother's Day?

I'm her chauffeur, for the record.

So I'll be out on Sunday for sure.

On another note, have you wished an appropriate happy birthday to #Project365 (364 to him) co-conspirator John Nash?

Anyway, before I fall asleep, I'll shut down.

I leave Voorhees, NJ with a lot of memories, and the knowledge that I'm already wanted back for 2020, with possibly even more games.

I'm doing something right.

Blue Army won the U16 championship. Draftday Black won the U15 title.
The scoreboard tells the story of Draftday Black's U15 championship

No comments: