Monday, May 20, 2019

Game Of...No

Since Peter Dinklage is cool, I used his picture
Game of Thrones ended last night.

Like some things in entertainment, I can tell you I had not the first clue about it.

I never watched it but I see the myriad social media comments every day.

While I had zero interest in it, I also respect the fanbase in the same way that I posted about The Big Bang Theory last week.

Some have immediately placed Game of Thrones on a list of greatest TV shows ever.

It really wouldn't be fair of me to say yes or no, though I doubt that it could surpass The Sopranos in my mind.

Or M*A*S*H, All in the Family, Seinfeld, The Honeymooners, or I Love Lucy (in the comedy category).

Anyway, I'm sure the show satisfied their rabid fanbase and that's what matters.

While I will likely never watch the show, I tip my remote control to you.

No comments: