Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I Had a Post Written


I wrote a post tonight.

It was about the Yankees losing to the Padres, and how the Earth would still be turning tomorrow.

And it sucked.

It would have come off as historically-driven and, likely, obnoxious.

So I deleted the whole thing.

Some nights, it's harder to find a topic, let alone the energy.

This is just one of those nights.

Nothing grabbed me. Nothing felt important enough to discuss.

When all else fails, I do play-by-play. Because that's me.

I have a sleeping cat passed out at my feet. Not exactly Earth-shattering.

I'm watching The Office. Michael Scott is starting a paper company.

And I'm writing the basics of my evening.

Oh, The Clubhouse is back on tomorrow at 7 p.m. on WGCH (and wgch.com wherever your heart desires).

Lastly, there's some wacky weather out there, including devastating hurricanes out in "Hirnland" known as Ohio (home of Michael Hirn). The pictures are heartbreaking.

These are the things on my mind tonight.

I had a post written.

A little slice of life seemed like a better idea.

No comments: