Thursday, May 23, 2019

I've Had The Same Thought

I Googled "quality writing." This came up, so apparently, quality writing looked like this...in the '80s.

I just read co-conspirator John Nash's post for tonight.

More than once, I've told someone that I feel like #Project365 has actually made me a worse writer because I don't feel as strong as I used to on getting my thoughts out there for consumption.

However, to John's point, there's also that point where I find myself wondering if the topics will dry up.

There are many nights where I've forgotten or am simply running out of time. I've even gotten out of bed because I forgot to write.

As of today, the topics have not run out. I've found my muse in a variety of places.

I've found a way, and I know John will also.

Then again, there are topics I'd love to attack that I know would only bring me grief. That -- right there -- is the very thing that nearly killed this blog up until the end of last year.

So I guess what I'm saying is that not every post is going to be the award-worthy.

And that just has to be OK.

No comments: