Friday, February 01, 2008

Thriller on the Tube!

Lord knows I'm no Michael Jackson fan. I never owned "Thriller" but I appreciated a few of his songs (after all "Beat It" did have Eddie Van Halen on it). Obviously, the unsavory stuff made him a lot easier to dislike, and I went through this phase where it bugged me to be on the dance floor for his music (bad strategy...very bad strategy...I've since learned to tune out the music because if a gorgeous woman wants me to dance with her, then who the heck cares what the song is?).

Anyway, this video has been making the rounds on the blogs, and I couldn't resist putting it on here, especially since it takes place on the London Underground, better known as The Tube (it's London's Subway, in case you didn't know).



Don't you just love the way people are so...um...unphased by the whole thing, with the exception of the polite tennis applause at the end (I used tennis since the Tube can take you to Wimbledon...I know that for a fact)?

No comments: