Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Not All of Boston is Like This

First it was Belichick (along with Randy Moss) leaving the field before the end of the Super Bowl. Now (courtesy of Kissing Suzy Kolber...again), we find this:Are you kidding me? I don't have a problem with the report that a grown man was sobbing, but I DO have a problem with the police not allowing the camera in the bars in Kenmore Square, and with the bars themselves for putting paper on the windows. Hey, you ahss clowns(notice the Boston accent there?)! I'm sure you'd be all-too-friekin'-happy to have the cameras paying you a visit for a big-ol' happy championship time (you know, like last October for the Sawx, or maybe if 19-0 had happened, or when and if the Celts finish their great season, or if the Bruins...no, I just can't. Sorry, Harold. I want to...I really really want to say the B's will win the Cup someday. But for the love of Dit Clapper, I just can't. I don't want to jinx it).

Phew...sorry...my bad. Anyway, bad job, Beantown. I'm always defending The Hub for being such great sports fans (yes, even Sox fans), but those around Kenmore Square fumbled the ball on this one. Ooh...did I say "fumble?"

No comments: