Friday, April 26, 2024

The Tortured Sportscasters Department (Rob's Version)

 

No offense intended, Taylor

From the home office:

Blast.

I had a whole different post written.

I was going to settle a few things but I elected to take the high road and erase all of it.

It was classic snark with heavy doses of saying what I wanted to say.

But, no.

I figured karma has this funny way of resolving things eventually, and there are many who deserve such a thing.

The self-righteousness and gatekeeping while riding a high horse.

Nope. Let them stew.

Marinate.

Because they read this. 

Then they talk.

And, as much as I feel the need to get it off my chest, honestly, what good does it do? What does it prove?

In the end, no one looks good.

So I'll rise above it and continue to laugh at the insanity of it all.

But I also know there's an audience for what is (occasionally) called "Rob Unleashed."

That's the thing though. As has always been my belief, you have to pick your battles.

You have to wait for the moment to say what you want to say.

And, of course, so much depends on how it's said.

So, yeah, that's enough. Sometimes it's just better to walk away and let it go.

Trust me, what was written had a serious bite.

I'll keep it in the vault for now.

No comments: