Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Stepping back

That's Sheldon's spot

 It's a lay-low kind of night.

The Gades are on soon and I'll watch them. Or I can listen to them and watch the Yankees. Or some other combination.

I did "Doubleheader" for the first time in a week today. I also worked in the video depo world and did myriad other gigs.

So I think I'm ready to chill out. 

"The Clubhouse" is back on tomorrow night and you'll have to tune in to hear it as it will have a Renegades edge to it.

I'm also calling baseball later in the week for Mahopac and Brunswick along with one more Brunswick lacrosse game.

After that, it will be mostly about the Renegades and a few other things.

So, tonight, I think I just want to watch baseball, write the Gades game story after it's over, and just enjoy myself.

Gratitiude. That's what I find myself feeling tonight. As the masks start coming off some more and the world moves onto whatever we are now, I find myself grateful.

Be good to each other and play nice.

I'm heading to the couch. That's sort of my spot. If I had a spot.

Baseball is calling.

No comments: