Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Mamba Out

 


I've reached an impasse.

I considered naming this post "Rob Adams's Day Off" but I felt that it's really not a day off for me. In fact, I'm working right now. I've already recorded a segment for the Renegades. I've been creating reports for the Gades and still have research and a game to call.

Plus, I'm writing this.

I'm considering a full day off next Monday on Memorial Day. Why not? I have nowhere to go or be with. Sean will be gone and it will be just Rascal and me. So no "Doubleheader" and maybe (probably/hopefully?) nothing else. I might jump in the car and just...go.

Or I might just sit here and shut down.

Will I post? Probably. I've done 878 days in a row of...something. It's hard to predict the future. I can barely predict the day.

Anyway, this is the post for today. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Marvin Gaye.


No comments: