Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Time is Tight

The glamorous life: Chico attacks a plate of meatball leftovers
I had two more soccer games tonight.

Followed by a 1.5-hour drive home. An accident on I-95 and construction near Darien/New Canaan were the culprits.

Then I had to fix an iPhone, print and edit a speech, throw some of the best meatballs you'll ever have on a roll, eat, type this, and spit out the vocal of a promo for Greenwich football.

You have to feel like somewhere in there, somebody could step in, no?

I guess not.

And then I need to settle down to sleep, just to get up at 4:30 to catch a train into Mount Kisco to moderate tomorrow's Hunt Scanlon conference, run back to the train, get back to Mount Kisco, and host The Clubhouse tomorrow night on WGCH.

Then more soccer Thursday and football Friday and water polo Saturday and there would be more Sunday but a family event has scuttled that plan.

Hey, I wanted to be busy.

So I'm keeping this short.

The shame of it is that I wanted to write something meaningful tonight. It would kind of carry from what I started with last night.

Anyway, maybe I'll get time tomorrow.

But don't bet on it.

No comments: