Thursday, November 07, 2019

No, You Haven't (Part II)

She's part-Lois Lane, part-Super Person

I wrote about a friend last night.

To some of you, it was cryptic. To most, you knew who it was.

After talking to her today, Susan said it would be appropriate to share her post here.

"It's public," she said. "I want people to read it."

While it is certainly public, I still felt it was her story to tell, and not necessarily up to me to share it here.

Nonetheless, she said she's fine with it and would be happy to have me post it.

Now, what you need to know is that Susan is far more private than I am, so her willingness to write this post, and to have me share the link here, is bold.

I'm still astounded at her bravery in writing these stories.

As I mentioned last night, I know all of the stories. I've also seen some of it personally.

I also know the stories she hasn't told.

She's a remarkable person. I sometimes don't know how she survives, to be honest.

As a mother, well, she could be mother of the year. She does everything for her kids.

That's not an exaggeration. She does everything.

They play softball and are in Girl Scouts. They attend literally every party because Susan makes sure that they can. They are taken care of in every way possible.

Fail them? There is literally no chance she failed them.

She's risen above all of the nonsense in her life.

She's a survivor.

Anyway, I'm babbling. This is a post that should be read.

So go here.

No comments: