Friday, March 04, 2011

A Few Voicemails From the Past

Sean.  Taken by RA, July, 2008
Every now and then, Sean will call my cell phone when I'm not available.  To be exact, it's happened three times - twice in 2008 (while I was working with the Renegades) and once earlier this year.  How do I know this?  I've saved the messages.  They have sat in my voicemail ever since, and occasionally I would listen to them, especilly when I was missing him badly.  They would always make me smile.

One of my fears was that I would foolishly delete them.  Yet if you know what you're doing, it's really not hard to save them to a file.  If you have a small studio in your home, as I do, with an old Radio Shack mixer and the proper cables, all run into a computer, it becomes easy.  Then add in the right software to edit them, and a video program to make a movie, and it's show time!

No matter what, this kid is cute.  You all know what a proud dad I am.  The video is over on YouTube also.

No comments: