Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here's to 2010

I hate New Year's Eve. Let me be even clearer: I loathe it. Despise it. It is - by far - my least favorite night of the year.

Yet I'm trying this year, after two very sad and lonely New Year's Eve's. I promised myself that I wouldn't let it happen again in 2009 - that was an actual goal of mine. By hook or by crook (whatever that means), I would not be surfing the net and listening to Seacrest or some other painful thing.

Thanks to Mick and Gretchen.

And thanks to Sean. Just for being a great kid.

For me, the new year will start with some college football and the Winter Classic tomorrow, followed by the Legend's Classic at Fenway Park on Saturday, where Harold and I will be hanging with the other media types.

So bring on 2010 and let's hope for better and brighter days!

No comments: