Sunday, October 04, 2020

Sunday: Repeat Saturday

 


I could basically take the text of last night's post and place it here.

Today was, in essence, a carbon copy of yesterday.

OK, OK. It wasn't exact. The game times were two hours earlier and I didn't eat the same things.

Yes, subtle differences. No question.

But most of the rest of it was the same.

And I'm sitting here even more tired than I was last night.

So, once again, after editing the broadcasts, posting the in the archives, and writing the post (HI!), I find myself ready to just crash.

I've taken the equipment out of the car and will probably have a quiet Monday.

Which, I suppose, gives me more time to clean around the house and take out some of the garbage that was cleaned up while I wasn't here this weekend.

I can't tell you I'm that inspired to come up with anything great tonight. Sometimes that is a result of looking at the reads and wondering why it's worth it.

But it's not a big deal. I have a feel for what inspires and what doesn't. Some night it's just not going to connect.

Plus, I've been blatantly told by people who don't read about the random baseball players.

Like today, I guess. We watched two more games, including a bizarre battle between Montville and Hamden in Little League baseball that ended on the sixth error committed by Montville. Hamden had been leading by two entering their last at-bat and rallied to win.

Earlier in the day, Wallingford beat South Windsor.

Anyway that's enough rambling. A new week awaits and we'll get at it tomorrow.

No comments: