Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Going Mad or Getting Mad

Tonight's edition of The Clubhouse featured (clockwise from top left) me,
Dave Torromeo, Mark Jeffers, David Tyree, Bob Small, Ann Liguori

Isolationgottagoout, Day 751.

*****
I'll say that tonight's edition of The Clubhouse, to be heard this weekend on SiriusXM's Dan Patrick Channel -- channel 211 -- was the highlight of the day. We had Ann Liquori and David Tyree on. In my mind, those names don't need an intro. If you'd like to hear a copy before it hits Sirius, go here.

*****
Like everyone, I'm reaching a breaking point.

I'm pretty fed up with the negativity. Reality? Sure, I'm a big supporter of that.

But the naysayers are wearing me out.

Don't do this! This isn't happening this year! We might not be back until 2022! The CDC says round two will be worse!

WE'RE DOOMED!

Enough.

You say you want a revolution, eh? Be careful what you wish for.

New York State is careening towards FIFTEEN THOUSAND DEATHS.

But, hey, let's celebrate, and de Blasio says we'll do fireworks on the Fourth of July, no matter what!

And that's all I have to say about that.

It's all Trump's fault, right?!

Or is it AOC's fault? Or Schumer's? I can't keep track anymore.

The government is locking us in and taking away our freedom!

Enough. No, seriously.

I haven't seen my son in almost a month because of fear.

I've tried to carry the water of positivity. I've tried.

At this point, I have no life. I realize I'm not alone, so there shall be no pity party.

I'm going out of my skull. I'm sure you are also. I'm struggling to find the positivity tonight. I've tried, but I'm getting worn down.

They're coming to take me away (with any luck).

No comments: