Tuesday, April 14, 2020

I'm Tired

The cat is tired also.
I'm pretty wiped out.

You'd think that just being home (yes, I really was home all day!) wouldn't take that much out of me, but one thing I'm proud of is there has been very little "down" time. I've been editing, listening, producing, talking, cleaning, and hosting.

I've stayed quite active, thank you very much.

And, sleep is always a wild card.

So, I'm tired as I sit here tonight.

I was going to dive into the rabbit hole of those things that happen on social media tonight.

Five albums! No explanation! Tag five people!

Post your senior picture! But, I've done that already.

Post a picture of you broadcasting! Ditto.

Though I don't really tag anyone usually. I found the Ice Bucket Challenge was enough. Nobody responded and that was that.

So, I'll hold those cards for another time.

Tomorrow's a busy one. Run Robcasting Replay. Drive to Carmel. Drive to Mahopac. Finish Robcasting Replay. Drive back to Carmel. Drive back to Mahopac. Maybe grab food. Record a podcast for Hunt Scanlon. Do Doubleheader. Maybe eat dinner. Do The Clubhouse. Then, edit The Clubhouse.

Then write the blog and try to not throw any of my computers through a window.

Good times. See you tomorrow.

No comments: