Thursday, April 09, 2020

Time to Recharge the Bat-tree

The carrot gave him SUPER POWERS!
As you probably know, I occasionally hit lulls. Or slam into a wall.

I'm there.

It happens, to the point where I think about stepping down, and I was pretty close to not writing anything tonight. I've written for 467 days in a row and I feel like lately has been crap.

Though I thought last night was kind of OK. Not sure you did, but that's OK as well.

The post I wrote about Robcasting Replay, which I'm having a lot of fun doing, landed with a thud.

And thus, ah, screw it.

Here we are, I guess.

I dragged myself to the mic today for Doubleheader.

Basically I plodded through this day.

The key to all of this has been that I've remained busy. Prune this tree, clean this junk, write this post, do this show, edit this game.

And other stuff out of my control that needs to be done.

This is my own personal rat race. There are people with bigger problems.

And so, we keep it short, because as Bugs Bunny said in Super-Rabbit (1943), "Time to recharge my bat-tree."

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: