Friday, October 11, 2019

I Need To Write A Post Tonight

The night ended with cupcakes
I don't really have a topic.

Normally, that would bring concern if I was quiet because the thinking would be that I was miserable or upset over something.

Not tonight.

I'm actually tired after a long, good day.

I felt loved and happy with the people I spent time with.

There were cupcakes and pizza and laughs and family.

There was a sense of normalcy.

Baseball is on now.

I've got football to call tomorrow. It's homecoming at Cardinal Stadium.

It's a night in which issues in life exist, yet it feels like things will somehow work out.

It started with a good day and ended with a good night.

So I just feel no need to prattle on about anything tonight.

There are always things -- good and bad -- but I don't feel the push to write about any of them tonight.

So we head on to tomorrow, with the Greenwich/Westhill broadcast airing on WGCH at 2:50 (as well as on Local Live).

No comments: