Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Highlights of 2018

The setup at Cardinal Stadium before the Class LL quarterfinal versus New Britain, Nov 27, 2018
I put together a "best of" show for 2018 on Doubleheader that ran yesterday. I included three impactful interviews and added a highlight reel at the end.

The highlights are in no way complete. I didn't include the world championship goal of the World Selects hockey tournament, and time restraints kept me from finding a suitable lacrosse moment. I also didn't include much of the work of any of my great analysts. I wasn't trying to be selfish, but again time was an issue, as I had roughly four minutes to get in a year of work.

Here's that hockey call

Check this out on Chirbit

As for the rest of the highlight reel, here it is.

Check this out on Chirbit

Here's the full show from yesterday:

No comments: