Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Basketball at Greens Farms Academy


It was doubleheader night at Greens Farms Academy tonight, as the Dragons hosted Sacred Heart from Greenwich in girls hoops, while the boys hosted Masters.

John Nash, all around good egg (don't tell him I said that), invited me to call the games, especially with my connections to Greenwich.

I was thrilled to do it, and was received with open arms.

Trust me: that makes a big difference.

John also set me up with interviews with the guys who have started GSPN, a student-run broadcasting channel at GFA, and Sean Obi, who played collegiately at Duke, Maryland, and Rice.

Everything is in the archive to download and stream. First, the girls game (download it here)

The boys game can be downloaded here.

The halftime interviews can be found here.

I'm back at Brunswick on Thursday, as Hamden Hall takes on the Bruins. Game time is 4:00 p.m.

No comments: