Thursday, January 10, 2019

GFA/King Basketball


Not a whole lot to add to this Thursday evening around the Exit 55 control center.

I called Greens Farms Academy and King School tonight in boys basketball in Stamford. Two teams that deserve more attention but don't always get it.

So I gave it.

I have relationships with both schools, and I'm enjoying strengthening bonds like that. The door was opened for me to bring the mics back to King anytime, and I greatly appreciate that.

A similar arrangement exists at GFA, and I'll be there soon.

Matt Bonaparte worked with me, and he did a nice job, as I hope you will hear in the attached audio.

Thanks to all parties for a nice night of basketball. We'll do it again soon.

If you'd just like to stream the game, Mixcloud is perfectly suitable.


If you're looking to download it, then go to the Archive.org page.

No comments: