Sunday, June 24, 2012

SPAM ALERT!!

PLEASE READ THIS!

Friends, it appears that one of my email account (rda5512@verizon.net) was hacked into this morning*.  An email saying "Fwd:" went out from me at 11:26 AM to virtually everyone in my address book.  I was able to intercept a bunch of them in my "drafts" folder before they went, but the others were sent away.

I feel terribly about this and apologize for any inconvenience.  Please, please, please do not click on the link in the email.  I have taken what I think are the proper steps on my end to stop this.

Those who know me hopefully recognize that the email is not in my writing style, or they recognize spam when they see it.  Either way, I am rather annoyed at this whole thing.

Ugh.

*Special thanks to my great friend Kelly for calling me and alerting me to this so I could see what was going on.  People who do this really need to find themselves a spot in a dark layer of hell, with a steady loop of Nickelback playing all day.

No comments: