Tuesday, August 04, 2020

No Power

The view inside a dark Peppino's Pizza to get dinner

This is all I've got tonight.

The tropical storm rolled through and took a lot with it.

Power is out. Internet is shot. No TV.

Good ol' radio? Sure, but you'll need batteries.

I did Doubleheader today from the parking lot of a McDonald's.

In my car.

I'm insane.

This could be the bitter end of Project 365 or whatever we wish to call it at this point.

If it is, we tried to fight to the bitter end. I don't have high hopes for tomorrow but there are far more pressing needs than if a blog streak continues.

I watched the trees sway and heard them crack. I saw the power dim and rise and go out and come back and then go away for the time being.

If you can't reach me, now you know why.

Our modern communication is so important and we feel so lost without it (and, yes, we're spoiled).

Be safe, everyone.

Pay no attention to the crazy man broadcasting from his car!

A wayward branch that impaled itself in the grass

NY Route 6N in Mahopac has a small problem

No comments: