Tuesday, August 18, 2020

I Snapped

(Source: Murrells Inlet Garden City Fire Rescue/WMBF News)
It came out of nowhere today.

I lost my cool.

I've just had it.

You with the "But. Her. Emails" crap about Hillary Clinton -- FOUR YEARS LATER -- it's over.

You with the Trump obsession? He won. Now defeat him in November.

You with the pro-Trump stuff? Go win, if that's what you want.

You're each the reason I'm considering either staying away from social media or departing it altogether in late October/early November. I'm just trying to figure out how to keep this stupid blog going.

You -- ALL OF YOU -- are why we're so divided.

But I snapped today for more than just that.

I've just had it.

I've had it with people who say they care about the athletes, and clearly care only about themselves

I've had it with the perpetual whining. It's clear you want things only your way.

I've had it with the constant immunity that I see. Everyone gets a trophy! Don't pick on them!

So we're here.

I'm sick of where we are and where I am.

And I've said enough.

No comments: