Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Today is the start of the Greenwich football season and I should be in a great mood...

Maybe I'm just stressed over the broadcast. Or Sean. Or life.

Yet leave it to Facebook (and my meteorologist of life, Craig Allen) to bring me out of it!

Do you need a job (as I do)?


Now I'm laughing. This helps take the sting away of the Yankees' loss last night.

OK, back to football. The pregame (weather permitting...damn thunderstorms) begins at 6:50. Chris Kaelin has a pregame interview with GHS starting quarterback Liam O'Neill. Sean Kilkelly and I will have the play-by-play. Chris Erway will have the stats. Chris Kaelin will be on the Greenwich sideline, and Nick Fox will walk the Norwalk side.

High school football 2010 begins. Finally.

No comments: