Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bill Gonillo Five, Week 3

A slight change in the BG Five.  Out goes St. Joe's, in comes Darien.  I remain unchanged on my first-place vote for Ridgefield.  If they let me down, the crash will be hard!

1) Ridgefield (Last week: 1)
2) New Canaan (2)
3) Staples (3)
4) Masuk (4)
5) Bridgeport Central (5)
6) Darien (NR)

Dropped out: St. Joseph

OK, I was going to vote for Pomperaug, and had them sixth originally...then I noticed that Masuk whacked them.  So never mind.

Greenwich/Harding comes your way live on WGCH at 1:20 Saturday.  Their film night that I try to attend (and canceled my plans this week for) has been canceled.  Sigh...

UPDATE: Tim Parry has posted the results.  New Canaan, Staples, Masuk, RIDGEFIELD, and Bridgeport Central are this week's BG Five.  Ridgefield will make believers of us all if the Tigers beat Staples at Tiger Hollow Friday night.  Now if they only did that as a game of the week, I would line myself up for the call!

No comments: