Sunday, December 07, 2008

Check Out the Links

They sit over there on the right...kind of down the page. Admittedly, it's not something I update often, but I threw a few new ones up there today.

You know what they are...don't be afraid to hit them.

They're the links!

Among the new additions is The Fleer Sticker Project. I've been viewing it for some time now, and I think I have to give props to Jon in VA (he of Up Front fame and husband of Artipantz) for pointing it out to me.

Jon, who runs The Fleer Sticker Project (an Orioles fan and no relation to Jon from VA) sent me a nice note after I posted a link to his site for his collection of Wish Book Memories (many of which I do remember - god those NFL jeans were awful!).

I know more than a few pieces of Steelers merchandise from Sears showed up under my Christmas tree.

The entire WGCH crew now has blogs up and running. Of course you all should know of Sean Kilkelly's and if you don't, it's time for you to discover it. If you like "Exit 55", I think you'll equally enjoy Sean's. In that same regard, please welcome the efforts of both Nick "Sly Foxie" Fox and Rob Crowley. This is all a part of a healthy, nutritious blog diet.

Oh, note to Killer - keep those Martha Wainwright vids coming! Man she is just too great, and I'm hoping she will have plenty of affordable tickets the next time she plays in this area.

So look all of those links over, and feel free to suggest others to join the roll call. And yes, there are a couple that are kind of...um...dead. Yet I have faith in the writers that they will rise from the ashes.

Anyone? Hello?

OK, I'm going to try to beat this hideous cold that has ravaged me and steady myself for Rangers/Flames tonight at the World's Most Famous Arena.

Ponder that for a minute. That really should be Madison Square Garden's nickname, shouldn't it? I mean, name me a more famous one.

Despite the evil that the Dolan's do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha mad props Rob!I appreciate it

~F.O.X~