Monday, December 15, 2008

Booing Santa in Philly...Explained!

Philadelphia once booed Santa Claus. Is it an urban myth? When did it happen? How? Why?

All of your questions are answered here.

Nick "Sly" Fox
had nothing to do with it.

Of course, it's semi-irrelevant to me. Philly, Boston and New York are still the three toughest sports towns in the good ol' USA.

Did anyone notice that the Steelers are 11-3? Oh and they can whine in Baltimore all they want. Yes it was a tough call, but I thought the ball hit the plane of the goal. That's all it has to do.

3 comments:

Rob Crowley said...

I know you're a Steelers fan, and that's a really good team, but if you want to talk about surprise 11-3 teams, how about them Panthers? I don't think they'll be able to win this weekend, but if they do, the Carolina Panthers could have homefield throughout! The PANTHERS, who saw that one coming?

Anonymous said...

haha Ur right..I had nothing to do with it!

I also agree on the call. It was a tough game, but dude...Big Ben is coming up as a clutch player..He may not have the stats to prove it, but he has the wins.

~F.O.X~

Rob Adams said...

I'm not sure I saw the Panthers as 11-3, but I saw them as being in the hunt for the NFC title, along with the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles. Then again, I thought the Cowboys would go to the Super Bowl against the Pats.

Steelers-Panthers, Super Bowl? Anyone? Hello?

Not exactly a ratings blockbuster.