Tuesday, June 03, 2008

PeteAbe Has a Wicked Sense of Humor

For your New Englanders, that should actually read "PeteAbe has a wicked sense of hum-ah", or something like that. He writes on his blog today about Big Papi's injury, the struggles of Beckett and Paperlbon, and a few other items. My favorite is this one:
High cost of gas cutting into beer purchases at Fenway. Fans now forced to stop at 17 cups.
A wicked good pissah, eh?

By the way, I keep hearing there's something going on tonight at Yankee Stadium. Best as I can tell, it's just the Yankees and the Blue Jays, with Roy Halladay pitching for the Jays. I'm not sure who's going for the Bronx boys. Some kid. They say he might be pretty good.

Oh, and time is flying on this Tuesday, but let me just say that last night's hockey game (the Red Wings and Penguins are playing for some large trophy) was one of the best games I've seen in a long time, if not ever. I didn't think the Penguins would come back after blowing a two-goal lead. Brilliantly played and shown on NBC.

They showed a shot of the trophy that the team would win. Nice cup, I guess. I'm sure the players would be happy to see it.

No comments: