Monday, June 23, 2008

Here We Go Again

I like Awful Announcing, but some days, I think the guy is just being politically correct for the sake of being politically correct. So now let's watch and see how this develops...

So he's going on about Imus - obviously another person who once again has no clue. Then there was this regarding Dick Enberg, because Mr. Enberg used the word "slave." Haysooz Cristo...Dick Enberg is so freakin' smart and such a student of history that a) He wasn't saying anything racist, and B) He was making an historical reference.

GOD! Stop trying to stir up stuff simply because you write a pithy blog. You're better than that, but sometimes...

Oh I had such a rant written here, but I won't. Let's just say that I wonder how people believe they're qualified to be critics sometimes.

There, I feel better.

No comments: