Thursday, June 12, 2008

News and Notes

I'd like some more time to write, but in lieu of that (I'm trying to work here), I've got a quick announcement (or reminder) for you...

The Greenwich High School Football Red & White Game (that's spring football, y'all) is tomorrow night at 6:00 at Cardinal Stadium. WGCH will have live coverage beginning at 5:50pm. Sean Kilkelly is taking one for the team (or staying in the air conditioning) by running the controls from the studios. Nick Angotto (assuming he's cool with it) will handle the color commentary, and I guess I'll bring you the play-by-play. I mean, why not?

Oh, and it looks like I'll be working with the Hudson Valley Renegades again. Not directly for the team but if you know me, then you know what I'm talking about.

You might want to catch me "off line" for the 4-1-1 on that. I do wish I could say more, but then again, there are a lot of things that I wish I could say more about.

More later (or stay tuned).

No comments: