Thursday, September 17, 2020

Rascal!

Rascal of the Renegades

I've got...almost nothing.

I mean, I'm going to write a few words but I don't have many in me tonight.

I'm adjusting and I guess that's the best way I can phrase this. So I don't have a lot to offer.

Every day will be a collection of cleaning and cleaning some more.

I can tell you (for those asking), Rascal/Binks (Binx) and I are growing closer each day. He's slowly beginning to come to me when I call him and trusting me a little bit more.

That being said, he also spect the entire day under a bed again, so it's a work in progress.

As for me, I got into the world today and was genuinely concerned about how he was adjusting back here.

Also, he's not eating enough -- save for the treats that I give him.

But we're doing OK. It just takes time. We're hopefully going to be good for each other.

Oh, and he squeaks when he meows.

Now, why Rascal? After myriad suggestions were offered (Murcer, Bobby, and several others were thrown my way and summarily rejected by Sean). I reached "Rascal" because of his behavior but also because of the mascot for the Hudson Valley Renegades.

So I've got my very own Rascal and the name fits.

And that's about all I have for you tonight.


No comments: