Friday, January 15, 2010

Mount Saint Mary Basketball on Saturday


(Photo: Not sure of the photographers name, so I'll just say this is courtesy of Mount Saint Mary College...all rights reserved, yada yada yada...)

 On the left, Tim Morris skies for a rebound, while on the right, Lenny Ragaglia is driving towards the basket.  In the right picture, look to the left of the official.  Now go two people to the left (in the black sweatshirt).  That would be Christine Baker, my esteemed color commentator, and yes, that is indeed Mike Breen to the left of her.  Or me.  Your choice.

Fortunately, I'm not blowing my nose in that picture, and that's all I have to say about that.

The Mount has a double-header on Saturday at Farmingdale State College (ugh...enough with the Long Island road trips!).  Our pregame coverage begins at 12:50 PM.  The women's game tips at 1:00, and I'm warning you to listen.  This will be a showdown.  The Blue Knights are 11-3, 8-0 in the Skyline Conference.  The Rams of Farmingdale are 12-0, 7-0.  The Knights will have their hands full.

The same can be said of the men's game at 3:30, as MSMC (6-8, 5-4) take on the Rams (5-7, 5-2).

A full day of hoops.  Looking forward to it.  So long as my voice holds out.

No comments: