Friday, January 08, 2010

Ask For My Picks, You Shall Receive

Ken McMillan is the sports media maven for the Times Herald-Record out of Orange County, NY. That would put him in Blue Knights territory. Yesterday, he was nice enough to ask for my Super Bowl pick and my predictions for this weekends' wild card games.

They're all here.

I'm among a group of broadcasters with ties to the Hudson Valley that includes Mia Harris and John Minko of WFAN (Minko is the radio "voice" of Army football), "Fast" Freddie Coleman, Jay Reynolds and JW Stewart of the Worldwide Leader (OK, ESPN), Don LaGreca of 1050 ESPN, Chris Wragge of CBS-2, and Mike Ferraro from Marist College (who also served as the official scorer at Dutchess Stadium, which is where I met him).

It was nice to be asked, and I'm happy to oblige. I don't take these things lightly.

Maybe more are to come, including Mr. Geoff Brault, who is now tweeting. I'm still dealing with the shock of that.

No comments: