Friday, January 22, 2010

The Conference Championship Picks

Ken McMillan asked for my football picks for the third straight week. For the record, I'm 6-2.

Ultimately, I'm fine with whomever heads to Joe Robbie Stadium/Pro Player Park/Pro Player Stadium/Dolphins Stadium/Dolphin Stadium/Land Shark Stadium/Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fl.

My dad was a Jets fan. I think my brother still is, though he doesn't wear it on his sleeve. While they play in New Jersey, they are still, technically, a New York team, even if it's a regional thing. Yet I have the utmost respect for Peyton Manning.

On the other side, Greenwich's John Sullivan is a Viking but I like the Saints also.

I'm rooting for good games.

So I've made my picks (Colts/Saints). Whatever - may the best teams win.

No comments: