Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Let the Playoffs Begin!


Say no more. Best of luck to all (Go Rangers, though I'd happy with the Bruins winning if the Blueshirts can't...yet these are the Bruins we're talking about and they haven't exactly had much luck in the playoffs since they last won the Cup almost 40 years ago).

Yes, I just wrote that I would root for a team from Boston. I don't have a problem with the Celics either, for that matter.

Oh and Greenwich baseball won their first game today - blasting Danbury 15-3. I'm guessing it was because they had their official official scorer in their dugout for the first time this season (not my first game of the season though).

Have I mentioned that I'm hosting a sports talk show lately?

You know, back to that video for a moment. It makes sense, doesn't it? For instance, a Yankees fan would never marry a Red Sox fan, right?

Not that I know anybody like that...

No comments: