Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Phillies Fan Wears Jacket to Citi Field For College Game...Is Asked To Leave

It's a bit of a long story, but worth reading.

Via The 700 Level.

I'm on the fence on this one. Sure, I look forward to any chance to mock the Mets, their management and their fans. Yet I'm not sure if this guy was just trying to be difficult, and as a reporter/broadcaster, I know rule number one is "no rooting in the press box (or in this case, the camera platform).

If it had been me, I would have put on the St. John's jacket that they brought to me.

Just for the record, I'm always discreet in wearing my garb to a another team's building. For instance, last year at Fenway Park, I wore a polo shirt...with a Yankees T-shirt underneath. Virtually nobody knew.

Discretion, people!

No comments: