Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Love Lists

I enjoy ranking things. They always create such controversies and conversations.

So this morning I'm watching this marathon of top 10 lists on the NFL Network. I saw the Top 10 Motivational Coaches (#1? Lombardi, natch), the Top 10 Super Bowl Individual Performances (Doug Williams in Super Bowl XIII was tops) and I'm finishing up the Top 10 Characters.

Number one? William "The Refrigerator" Perry.

HUH?

OK, for one season he was fun, but he wasn't that big a deal beyond that.

Incidentally, number two was Brett Favre. So take that for what it's worth.

I think you'd have to look at guys like Chad Johnson, TO, John Riggins, any one of a number of Raiders, Warren Sapp, John Randle and so on. Just my two cents.

Now they're going after the Top 10 most feared tacklers. It has to be LT, Jack Lambert, or my personal choice, Dick Butkus.

UPDATE - Lambert - 8th, LT - 3rd, Butkus - 1st. Yep.

No comments: